Due to the evolving information surrounding the Covid-19 virus, please keep checking this website for up-to-date information.
Click for access: www.cfcssacramento.org
There are no upcoming events scheduled.
Funeral Floral Policy
St. John Vianney Parish's Funeral Floral Policy is as follows:
- No Arrangements or Flowers will be accepted at the parish office or be signed for.
- All deliveries should arrive one hour prior to the Rosary or Funeral at the church.
- Either the Family or the Funeral Home will be incharge of the arrangements prior to and following all services
- The Family or the Funeral Home will transfer the floral arrangements to the Parish Hall (if used for funeral reception).
- Upon completion of the services, we ask that the family take all arrangements home.
St. John Vianney has developed this policy for these reasons:
- We do not have adequate storage for arrangements or proper refrigeration.
- In the past, florists have complained about the treatments of their arrangements and have asked for reimbursement for damages.
- Floral arrangements left in the Church have been misplaced or missing.
We thank you in advance for adhearing to this policy.