To Request Sacramental Records, please fill out the Sacramental Record Request Form and submit it to the parish office by one of the following methods:
- Postal Mail
- Collection Basket
- Drop Slot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: (916) 706-1135
Download the PDF or Word document file of the request form below.
Certificates of records (Baptism / Communion / Confirmation / Marriage) can only be issued to:
- The individual requesting his/her record
- The legal guardian if under 21 years old
- The immediate relative of a deceased individual
- Church personnel for sacramental purposes
Sacramental Certificates can be collected from the parish office by the person who requested or will be sent via regular mail within 5-10 business days. A donation can be made via cash or check.