All requests for Sacramental Record must be made in writing. Please fill out the Sacramental Record Request Form and submit it to the parish office by one of the following methods:
- Postal Mail
- Collection Basket
- Drop Slot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: (916) 706-1135
Download the PDF or Word document file of the request form below.
1) Fillable PDF
Certificates of records (Baptism / Communion / Confirmation / Marriage) can only be issued to:
- The individual requesting his/her record
- The legal guardian if under 21 years old
- The immediate relative of a deceased individual
- Church personnel for sacramental purposes
Sacramental certificate requests are fulfilled in the order received. Processing time varies (5-10 business days). Busiest time: Mid-July thru Mid-September.
Sacramental Certificates can be collected from the parish office by the person who requested or will be sent via regular mail.
A nominal fee of $5.00 will be charged for each copy, payable by cash or check.